25 Things You About Mark Wiens
1. I am half Chinese.
2. Peanuts are my absolute favorite snack.
3. I love to go hiking.
4. I spent 3 years in Democratic Republic of Congo when I was a kid.
5. I’m a morning person, I like to get up at 5 or 6 am and start writing.
6. I enjoy drinking black, unsweetened coffee.
7. I love football (soccer).
8. I went to preschool in Albertville, France.
9. My Mother is from Hawaii.
10. I’m afraid of heights.
11. I worked for a junk company throughout university.
12. If I didn’t have to wear shoes sometimes, I would always wear sandals / flip flops for the rest of my life.
13. I’ve had malaria about 10 times.
14. Despite all the massive meals I eat, 6 out of 7 days for breakfast I try to eat oatmeal.
15. I hate cold weather.
16. Growing up, I passionately disliked reading and writing, now I thoroughly enjoy both.
17. I’ve washed my clothes in a bucket for the last 4 years.
18. I nearly always fall asleep during movies.
19. I’m a serious fruit connoisseur
20. I taught English for a year, but it wasn’t for me.
21. I dislike sitting in one place for too long.
22. I played rugby in high school
23. I loved to cook until I moved to Asia where so many people can cook much better than I can.
24. In University, I did a study abroad program in Tena, Ecuador.
25. I’d much rather spend the majority of my budget on food than accommodation.
Be sure to check out Mark’s blog (link above). He’s really pretty awesome! Have anymore sweet questions for Mark? Ask them in the comments!